“It’s free!? Oh no, he dih-int!”
Don’t need 17 reasons? Download it here!
1. First of all, it’s free!
2. It’s called The Public School Gospel: Encouraging the Teacher’s Broken Heart.
3. It’s in PDF format, so you can view it on your computer, tablet, or smartphone!
4. It costs zero dollars and cents. Precisely.
5. It isn’t district or state-mandated – therefore it’s incredibly readable and applicable!
6. It isn’t about strategies, techniques, or methods – it’s about your heart.
7. It makes a great gift for a teacher that you know and love. You can print it, too, if you like – I don’t mind!
8. The cost to download is $0.00. The cost to sign up for YoMister email updates is $0.00/month. The cost to enjoy the grace of Jesus is, ironically, identical!
9. The font is sized large enough so you don’t have to constantly zoom on your phone. Yeah, that would annoy me, too.
10. The text is interactive – each chapter includes “Click-to-Tweet” links so you can share passages that speak to you. Look for tweets using the hashtag: #pubschoolgospel
11. If you are a newer reader, The Public School Gospel includes some of the best writing from the blog, complete with original diagrams and artwork, including “The Application for Accelerated Grading” – a must-have for the teacher with whiny students!
12. It is the most navigable and accessible eBook on the planet. Click or tap chapter titles in the Table of Contents to jump right to the chapter; at the bottom of each chapter, click or tap a link to zip right back to the Table of Contents.
13. To get this eBook, you need to:
sign up for email offers, join an exclusive club, commit to reading the whole thing, share with 7 friends, come to church with me, simply click the download link!
14. We are constantly reminded of our failures in this profession. The Public School Gospel reminds you how Jesus became a failure for you, and how you are now free to live a joyful and hopeful life. You deserve such hope and joy! Claim it!
15. It will give you something to talk about in the break room other than politics, misbehaving students, and annoying colleagues. Who knows how those renewed conversations could change your life at school?
16. Some parts of it are hilarious. Teachers quickly forget how to laugh. Remind yourself.
17. IT’S FREE!!! To download, you can navigate to the book’s page here.
As always, thank you so much for reading!